Not Engaged Yet
Options

2 days of posts...

... gone.  Just like that.  The world is a scary place, folks.

Or is it just me and is TK being normal for everyone else?

Re: 2 days of posts...

• Options
    All of the boards are like that. :( Someone mentioned ChitChat is still intact, though. What the eff...
  • Options
    I'm pissed, because I wanted to use the picture Liv posted of me yesterday as my new profile picture. FU TK. FU.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    No, i see it (or don't see them) too. 

First chance i've had to come back since the wedding and i was all confused. Should have figured the knot was being wacky again. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is definitely a wtf tk moment. Also, Michigans weather can go eff off. What happened to the 70 degree weather? 45 and rainy and cold? Not acceptable.
  • Options
    WTF... I thought it was just the mobile site being lame, but NO, it is TK itself. Gahh >.<
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2-days-of-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:57ce30d2-4112-4d54-a790-d448e725db1aPost:6072308b-9c71-4fda-a1a7-cc78e24b9cfe">Re:2 days of posts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is definitely a wtf tk moment. Also, Michigans weather can go eff off. What happened to the 70 degree weather? 45 and rainy and cold? Not acceptable.
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]
    I'm pretty used to the Great Lakes' annual spring "gotcha", but it's April 28th. I knew having 90-degree weather in March was going to bite us in the a$$, but come on...

A friend of mine in Detroit is getting married today. Thank goodness it's an indoor wedding.
  • Options
    This is stupid.  I'm glad you said something Elle because I was having a hard time figuring out what had happened... :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Stupid TK. I just don't understand why it's so hard for them to keep the boards working!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2-days-of-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:57ce30d2-4112-4d54-a790-d448e725db1aPost:503b1162-0bf2-49c7-8c84-481413f4388a">Re:2 days of posts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:2 days of posts... : I'm pretty used to the Great Lakes' annual spring "gotcha", but it's April 28th. I knew having 90-degree weather in March was going to bite us in the a$$, but come on... A friend of mine in Detroit is getting married today. Thank goodness it's an indoor wedding.
    Posted by eirwyn[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm used to it as well - I'd be okay with 60-70's.... but this 45-50 BS... Yeah, I'm way over it lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>Well that's good!! :) It is definitely not a good day for any outdoor activities. </div>
  • Options
    Stupid TK

Anniversary

• Options
    I confess I didn't notice because I haven't been posting or reading much lately. --> TK fail.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    Did Yaga delete her account? I miss her. I know she had some issues with someone recognizing her... I think... (I missed the thread), but did she leave completely?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2-days-of-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:57ce30d2-4112-4d54-a790-d448e725db1aPost:8d962022-abe3-483c-a664-07ab6a41b0e3">Re: 2 days of posts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did Yaga delete her account? I miss her. I know she had some issues with someone recognizing her... I think... (I missed the thread), but did she leave completely?
    Posted by eirwyn[/QUOTE]

She asked Liv to "ban" her so that her posts would disappear.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2-days-of-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:57ce30d2-4112-4d54-a790-d448e725db1aPost:1fca76bb-2396-407e-acda-d5416d360eed">Re: 2 days of posts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 days of posts... : She asked Liv to "ban" her so that her posts would disappear.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    I wondered why everything disappeared! I know when you delete your account, your posts stick around, so I was super confused as to why hers were gone.
  • Options
    I wanted to 'catch up' tonight on posts, but looks like they're all gone anyways!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    Stupid TK!!!  I hate when you get hungry and eat our posts!!
  • Options

I thought it was weird that NO ONE had posted in two days. TK is stupid.
    I noticed I couldn't see Yaga's posts a few days ago and thought it was weird..

• Options
    I noticed this this morning, and figured it would be fixed at some point today. Guess not...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_2-days-of-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:57ce30d2-4112-4d54-a790-d448e725db1aPost:cbc0c0ad-0454-45f9-86ae-022e9cf970d1">Re: 2 days of posts...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wanted to 'catch up' tonight on posts, but looks like they're all gone anyways!
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards