Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Florist??

I am having trouble finding a florist and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I met with Thuy at Floral Addiction and she is booked for my date. Any other suggestions would be great!

Re: Florist??

• Options
    momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using designs by milissa in Gonzales, LA.  She was extremely nice and helpful and also reasonable in price!  You can google her and check out her website for her contact info if you are interested!
  • Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    nattiemay14nattiemay14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah sadly milissa is booked too! thanks though!
  • Options
    hwilli8hwilli8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Emily with Trinity Flowers.  She has great prices and great idea's that are unlike the traditional places.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually booked with Floral Addiction.  She is great.  I know her dates go quick.  Good luck, I would suggest other vendors, but I didn't meet with anyone else.  Sorry but best wishes to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Robert Rowland at Billy Herroman's. He did an amazing job with my sister's wedding 7 years ago. He totally got what I wanted within a couple of minutes of talking and is great to work with.

Good luck
  • Options
    nattiemay14nattiemay14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone!! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is but Fleur Du Jour is great too.  Lani is the owner.  She creates truly unique arrangements and bouquets.  Her pricing is on the higher end.
  • Options
    Erine118Erine118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out All About Flowers... Joe is absolutely wonderful, and will sit down with you and do exactly what you need... I met with some of the above mentioned people and one business had me out of there in 15 minutes... and two weeks later emailed me a quote of $1600..... Definitely be choosy with your florist!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try 318 Designs very reasonble and they do great work for budget brides
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards