May 2013 Weddings
Options

TGIF!

My four day weekend is here at last!  I have Saturday-Tuesday off.  Saturday we're having friends over for dinner.  Sunday is to hang out and get stuff done.  Monday I'm going to the beach if it's nice weather.  Tuesday my mom and I are going to these new outlet malls that just opened near us :)  WHOOHOOO!!!

What's everyone else's plans for the weekend?

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    I am working tonight Frown I will probably work on my day of timeline some while I am at work tonight. Saturday during the day I would like to go to the lake before I have to head in work. On Sunday I am off will more than likely go over to my dad's and hang out with my sister and I am also off on Monday and I have nothing planned as of now except to do my weekly cleaning of the house.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mel you arent talking about the new ones in Merrimack?

Our plans are going to a local Minor Legaue baseball game on Saturday and on Sunday we are going to FI's grandma's house for a lobster bbq and I am not looking forward to fielding questions about the wedding because it doesnt seem anyone wants us to do what is going to be best for us and what we want. UGH
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm jealous of your long weekend! 

Tonight I'm going to dinner and to see 'Ghost' (on Broadway) with my mom, grandmom, aunt, and cousin. 

Tomorrow I'm finally getting my butt to the gym, getting a mani/pedi, and maybe a massage.

Sunday I have hair and makeup and then we're getting our e-pics done! 

• Options
    TGIF!!!! 20 mins till my weekend starts! Tonight a double date for dinner and drinks then tomorrow our e-pics! Excited but nervous then on sunday FI and I become Godparents to our nephew!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     I'm soooo happy it's Friday.

Plans are to watch the opening ceremony and eat Chinese take-out with FI. Hopefully the ceremony is entertaining because I tend to fall asleep while watching TV, lol.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm helping Fi with his school work lol I'll probably get in some reading I'm on book 2 of 50 Shades Triliogy. Saturday were going florist appt and well be seeing grams. The rest of the night is open though we were supposed to have a get together at my house but pops is sick. Sunday will be gym and catch up day!
  • Options
    Tonight in FBIL birthday so we are spending a little time celebrating with him and others. Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to and Sunday we will hopefully get to relax!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Heading to the beach!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:f40fca92-6eff-4b8e-8f36-48ca31d2f7c3Post:f93d972b-2629-48ff-86c1-df1d2e52adb6">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mel you arent talking about the new ones in Merrimack? Our plans are going to a local Minor Legaue baseball game on Saturday and on Sunday we are going to FI's grandma's house for a lobster bbq and I am not looking forward to fielding questions about the wedding because it doesnt seem anyone wants us to do what is going to be best for us and what we want. UGH
    Posted by hisbabygirl76[/QUOTE]

<div>I am!  They're like 20 minutes from me and I'm the last person to go!</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:f40fca92-6eff-4b8e-8f36-48ca31d2f7c3Post:5a358e1d-a4f1-47fe-a6bf-c1baf1d3953e">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]TGIF!!!! 20 mins till my weekend starts! Tonight a double date for dinner and drinks then <strong>tomorrow our e-pics!</strong> Excited but nervous then on sunday FI and I become Godparents to our nephew!
    Posted by pittpoint1119[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>EXCITING!

</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Mel my FBIL and FSIL live near there. I was supposed to be going up with my FMIL in a few weeks but we had to push it off till September. I hear they are awesome.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_tgif-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:f40fca92-6eff-4b8e-8f36-48ca31d2f7c3Post:6e047751-509f-4b5b-892c-468be15cf862">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heading to the beach!
    Posted by jmozul01[/QUOTE]

Jealous!
  • Options
    Going clothes shopping for e-pics. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully will find something that I like. I'm more worried about the drive than anything.

Then probably painting at the house we're buying. We're closing in 11 days, so we have to get it done before then.

So it'll probably be a busy weekend.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FI & I were in Leesburg, VA for a wedding all weekend. FI was a GM. We had a great time with all of our friends and teh wedding was decorated beautifully. I also realized that the next wedding we will be attending is our own...ahh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards