Getting in Shape

Workout DVDs

I walk daily (well during the week) with a coworker but feel as though she slows me down. So I was thinking I could do a workout in the evening because it feels like I'm not getting enough exercise. Any recommendations?

Re: Workout DVDs

• RhodyvetRhodyvet member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012

Hey there!

I feel as though I might be the queen of workout DVDs lol.  I've done P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, etc etc etc.  What type of workout do you enjoy the most?  I might be able to point you in the right direction!  Send me an email, I think these messages sometimes get overlooked.  I'll also send this as a private message, so we're SURE to be able to communicate!!   CoachCaitlinTBB@gmail.com

BTW, love your handle/name thingy..  Peanut butter!!  Haha

Caitlin

CaitlinOnAMission.blogspot.com 

• Depends on your fitness level. I love Jillian Michaels workouts, even though they're super tough! I know I'm getting better when I can actually do them! I also like Insanity for the same reason.

Jackie Warner has a few out as well, and that's pretty good as well.

Again, it depends on what you're looking for in a workout.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire (both have amazing music), P90X.

Also check out www.bodyrock.tv
  • Try Bridlicious Boot Camp DVDs - it changes from week to week and there is a ton of support on these boards to keep you following it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, I will look into all the suggestions.
  • I really love Jillian Michaels videos as well! Also P90X has helped me fell like I'm getting a real work out! They can both be hard but I like that you decide how far you want to push yourself. 
    The Early Yearsimage November Siggy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards