New Jersey

Groomsmen gifts

Any good ideas for groomsmen gifts besides sunglasses, money clips, flasks, cuff links etc?  Looking to spend around 100 each (a little more for best man).  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Groomsmen gifts

• Sporting tickets?  Thats what we are doing.  I think they would enjoy that more than anything. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_groomsmen-gifts-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ecbd568c-b924-41be-918a-2cdcb7e9415cPost:71c05b04-588f-4efe-b848-86982597b1cf">Re: Groomsmen gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sporting tickets?  Thats what we are doing.  I think they would enjoy that more than anything. 
    Posted by ginabean82[/QUOTE]<div>
    To go along with this, maybe you can get a gift card for Ticketmaster or something because you won't know their availability.  If I did this, I'd throw in something sports-related from their favorite team or something like that.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, let your FI worry about this one...</div>
  • Thats a great idea but then they would know exactly how much we spent on them right?  is that weird?  But such a great idea bc like you said - they would so appreciate that.  I would love to let FI worry about it but if I did, I would be stuck running around the day before the wedding looking for gifts lol. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We gave them all gym bags.  It was a big hit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards