North Carolina

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Did you have one and who did you use, were they good??  I live in Raleigh, having an east coast wedding in a large backyard on the water.  Need to have a day of coordinator so I don't drive myself crazy!  Thanks ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    A coworker used A Joyful Occasion.  It cost her about $400 for all day coverage.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Isabel Moss (not sure if she has a business name) cost me $250
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Cara from A Southern Soiree, though she was definitely a splurge. ($1600 for weekend of coverage.) The reason I chose Cara was a) she was recommended by just about everyone, and b) for that price I got Cara + 2 assistants. With our large (and divorced) families and our wedding not at a traditional venue (family-friend's farm) I felt like I needed the extra help. Cara's Day-Of package includes unlimited email and phone contact, so any time I had a question, needed a vendor rec, etc. over the past year she was on it. It also includes several meetings and, as she puts it, "WHATEVER you need. Literally. On the weekend of."

Anyway, I love her and I totally feel like she was worth the splurge. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Nicky47846Nicky47846 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I contacted a Joyful Occasion and she said it was $1499, I wonder how your coworker for such a great deal!  

Thanks for the help ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Depending on where you are on the coast, I used Meredith McSwain. She charged $300, but I feel like I should have paid her more because of everything ashe did.  She was just amazing and incredible!  My wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did if I did not have her. I highly highly recommend her!

She is based in Wilmington.  Her e-mail is themcswains@gmail.com.

• Nicky47846Nicky47846 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards