Favors

Personalized Shot Glasses

Anyone know where I can find personalized shot glasses for cheap??

Thanks!

Re: Personalized Shot Glasses

• discountmugs.com has a lot of them 
  • I did discountmugs.com -- loved them! they upgraded me to a better shot glass because the one I wanted was discontinued. Search for coupon codes. I saved I think $25 by paying with Google Checkout plus got free shipping and another discount thrown in for buying so many! None of them broke in shipping and they actually sent me a few extra than what I ordered [probably in case one or two had broken].
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you are having these as your wedding favor, I'd seriously reconsider the personalized part.  I would never keep a favor that was personalized to the bride/groom/that day.  Why do I want that kind of thing around my house years later?  BUT, it there was no personalization, I'd probably keep it.  Just a thought.
  • I got mine from favorfavor.com and I LOVE them! If guests don't like it who cares? Our family knows that we like to party and we are also going to Vegas for our Honeymoon so it ties into our wedding. I think they are such a great idea and everyone I have showed them to LOVES them.
  • We got our shot glass favors from discountmugs.com  Wonderful place to do business with and had no problems with ordering or receiving them. :D
    159image 122image 37image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw some in the Oriental Trading catalog. They guarantee to have the best price or they'll beat whichever competitor you find by 10%!

They even had some that light up that you could have personalized for like $2/ea, and of course the regular personalized ones that don't light up are less! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards