Georgia-Savannah
Options

HM in Savannah??

I live near Atlanta and my FI and I are thinking about going to Savannah for our HM. We've never been to Savannah and I'm wondering if its a "romantic" place? Any suggestions of places to stay or things to do?? I would love to hear your thoughts.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HM in Savannah??

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Savannah is a very romantic town.  There are so many cute little inns and b&b's that would be perfect for a honeymoon.  We also have some great hotels.  You can not beat the food in Savannah.  We have everything from down home cooking to seafood to romantic bistros.  You can take a carriage ride to tour the city.  We have trolley tours.  You can take a dolphin watching tour.  You can climb to the top of a lighthouse.  You can walk the squares.  Check out my bio for a ton of recs.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! Where on your profile were the recs?? I don't seem to see them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ok, Well it seems they have changed the bios on here.  If you pop over to Military Nesties on TN, you can find me in most of those posts.  My bio is visible there.  I'll see if I can fix it here when I get back into town.  I'm in TX right now and posting from my phone. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards