Registry and Gift Forum

Is this acceptable?

I would think it is, but I just figured I should check.

Is it okay to put on our website that for some things like towels, for example we dont care about brand, price, etc.? We honestly dont care if they come from Ollies if they do the job.

Also, how would you word that so its a little more polished?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Is this acceptable?

• No do like PP said and pick something out or skip it.  Putting instructions like that  on your website will just confuse people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Understood. Thanks guys!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_is-this-acceptable?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:c39801f2-27a2-497a-8b50-616fb3bbdb69Post:98017d5e-6f6f-4202-b805-0b6b556bc641">Is this acceptable?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would think it is, but I just figured I should check. <strong>Is it okay to put on our website that for some things like towels, for example we dont care about brand, price, etc</strong>.? We honestly dont care if they come from Ollies if they do the job. Also, how would you word that so its a little more polished? Thanks in advance!
    Posted by ladylexilego[/QUOTE]

I agree with PP's about just registering for some or not, but not mentioning it on your site.

Also, what if all of your guests get you towels (they won't, but what if?)... with registries there is a way to track it all :)
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Either pick some that are acceptable to you (size/color), or just skip it.  Chances are you will get some monetary gifts, so you can use the money to buy yourself whatever towels you like.  
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards