Kentucky

Elizabethtown Wedding Venues and Reception Halls??

I have just moved to Elizabethtown in the last 2 years, and I am not familiar enough with the area to know what all is avaliable to a bride-to-be.  Looking for venue and reception hall ideas.  I would like to have an outdoor wedding and indoor reception.  Does anyone know of local farms or wineries that would host a wedding or reception??  I am willing to look in Bardstown area too.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can provide!!

Re: Elizabethtown Wedding Venues and Reception Halls??

• I'm not familiar with that area, but I am posting a link that helped me find places to look at. We wanted the same thing, an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. The link has a list of all the wineries in Ky. It also tells what towns they are in and gives a link to the wineries websites,

http://www.kentuckywine.com/wineries-vineyards/wineries-list/

?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • If you find a ceremony place in town, there's the option to have the reception at the State Theater - http://historicstatetheater.org/ There's a big sized room there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • Alot of people get married at the Brown Pusey house downtown because it's beautiful and historic.
    We're thinking about having ours at the Prichard Community Center because I want an indoor wedding- if I know I have an x amount of space, I know what to do.
    Also, some people like to get married at different places throughout Hardin County like Freeman Lake, ect.
    Hope it helps!
    Congrats from another Etown bride!
    Cool
  • The Brown-Pusey House is GORGEOUS! It has a garden area which is perfect for an outdoor wedding and an historic home perfect for an indoor reception, both available for the same price and inclusive of the tables, chairs, parking, kitchen, sitting room, dining room and ballroom. No I don't work there, I'm just having my reception there next year! They're open Tuesday thru Thursday 10am til 5pm for free tours and you can look up their rental prices online at www.brownpusey.org (I think) but suffice it to say that it's less than $500 for an all day rental (10am to 10pm).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards