Florida-Central Florida

P;aces to find tiaras

Hello ladies. My day is approaching quickly. I need some suggestions on places to look for tiaras for my headpiece. I would like one with white and purple stones. Any ideas would help lots. IN orlando or kissimmee.. Thanks

Christy

Re: P;aces to find tiaras

• edited December 2011
    I ordered mine on Ebay & and BEYOND thrilled with it. It is WAY nice than any I found at any bridal store for a fraction of the price.

http://stores.ebay.com/my-jewels

That's a link to the ebay store I got it from. The only thing to watch out for with them is they are overseas, so I'm not sure how your bank handles out of country transactions. Bank of America charged me a dollar something transaction fee which I wasn't expecting... it didn't bother me but I was confused by it at first. Good luck!!
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a lot of Bridal Stores and there were very very few of them that had tiaras with colored stones.  I think Minerva's had some but they were pretty big and meant mostly for quinceaneras I believe.  Your best bet for this would be the internet.  
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I while back I was at the Prime Outlets and there was a kiosk right outside the Victoria Secret outlet. Don't know if it's still there, but you could check. I liked www.bella-tiara.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards