Alabama
Options

RSVP

the date has past 2 days and i have only gotten back 5 out of 90 back :( i only need them to do a seating chart and for food and he only needs the number 2 weeks in advance what should i do when sould i start calling people. 
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RSVP

• Options
    I'd give it a week after the due date before you start calling people.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    I'd go ahead and start getting in touch with people- If they didn't want to be harassed, they should've sent in their rsvp on time.

Ours are due April 1st- You can bet everyone that hasn't sent back the rsvp by then is getting an email April 2nd ;)
  • Options
    I didn't send RSVPs because so many people don't respond. Even if they do, plans are always subject to change. With about 250 on the guest list, I am anticipating 170 ish.
  • Options
    I am anticipating the same delima.  I was thinking of an email perhaps starting "I hope you received your invitation in the mail because your reply has not been received.  Will you be able to attend...blah blah. "

• Options
    Honestly, I called, texted, and Facebooked people.  4.5 months after my wedding, I'm still missing 72 RSVPs.  I wouldn't stress over it.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards