New York-Hudson Valley
Options

nevermind

i got over it.
Anniversary
my read shelf:
Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker

Re: nevermind

• Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ((making a confused face at the computer))
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_fmil-difficult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0663efe3-2bac-4197-8334-f161542ae77ePost:3c146a22-fc83-4cd8-aa0d-203cb85c6fa1">Re: nevermind</a>:
    [QUOTE]((making a confused face at the computer))
    Posted by nybride10[/QUOTE]

It was something about her FMIL not offering to pay for anything in the beginning, but then wanting to add things and offering to pay for them, whine whine whine, blah blah blah.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and something about how she demanded her ILs pay for half the day-after breakfast. I thought that was particularly sweet of her.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i guess i was wrong to think that this was a place to vent?  i won't post anymore, sorry to offend people.
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ Kristinanddan's recap!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    smatuza-I thought you were trying to be funny- don't be discouraged:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Venting is fine. If your post was worded differently I would have totally sympathized with you. But the second I "hear" that you made your ILs pay for half the breakfast you lose me. I'm a big believer in paying for things yourself unless someone graciously offers you a gift.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_fmil-difficult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0663efe3-2bac-4197-8334-f161542ae77ePost:c696a252-ea0c-4938-a5bd-bd1eb3d42df7">Re: nevermind</a>:
    [QUOTE]Venting is fine. If your post was worded differently I would have totally sympathized with you. But the second I "hear" that you made your ILs pay for half the breakfast you lose me. I'm a big believer in paying for things yourself unless someone graciously offers you a gift.
    Posted by kristinanddan[/QUOTE]

<div>word :) </div>
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    to clarify, i didn't make them do anything.  i asked them if they wanted to host the breakfast with my parents.
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards