Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Makeup Artist Recs

I'm looking to book a makeup artist ASAP and I was wondering who everyone used/is using. I'm not impressed with Dylan Michael Cosmetics and Karen Capcino is already booked on my day. Beke Beau is kind of expensive, but I may go with her if she's still open on my date. I just know my girls won't want to pay for her and I was hoping to find someone a little more reasonable in case they want to get their makeup done as well. Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup Artist Recs

• Try Daneene Jensen.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks jessa!  I am totally in the same boat as angelstar.  I just shot Daneene an email. 

Also, angelstar, did you try Victoria Roggio?  victoriaroggio.com
    She is a little bit less than Beke Beau (although a little more than Dylan Michael), but she has different rates for bride vs bridal party vs young/elderly.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No problem! I'm using one of her people on Saturday so I'll let you know how everything goes.
    Anniversary
  • facetheoccasion.com is who I'm probably going to use. They've done some friends of mine and they looked fantastic!
  • Thanks ladies! I just looked at Victoria's website and I really love her work so I emailed her to see if she's available!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • anyone willing to give a ballpark price for makeup for bride and each bridesmaid? and MOB? TY.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_makeup-artist-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:bc356acd-6129-46b2-8924-2fc6fad896c5Post:1f0c7c5e-c28e-4107-bdd8-d21ca5b58cee">Re: Makeup Artist Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]No problem! I'm using one of her people on Saturday so I'll let you know how everything goes.
    Posted by jessa1228[/QUOTE]

<div>How'd it go?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards