Indiana-Indianapolis

Outdoor Indianapolis Wedding

I am trying to help my future sister-in-law out! She is looking to have an outdoor wedding in September of this year. 
We were planning on doing it at the Twin Bridges Lodge in Danville but they no longer book unless for business. I have been looking all over the internet for a place she can look into booking for and outdoor ceremony. 
Does anyone know of any parks or anything around the area that would work and that are reasonably priced? She is willing to go to Danville, Plainfield, Martinsville, Mooresville, and other places relatively close!
any help would be great!

Re: Outdoor Indianapolis Wedding

• spinsemeyerspinsemeyer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Martha's Orchard in Plainfield?
  • edited December 2011
    The Fort Benjamin golf and country club has this really pretty porch/veranda thing that overlooks the golf course and is also right off of their ballroom. If my wedding would've been in a warmer month, that would've definitely been one of my top choices. 
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • azchkyazchky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our's at Martha's Orchard... it's actually in Clayton.  It's a really nice place.  You should consider checking it out!!
  • edited December 2011
    Blu Falls Arts & Events Center in Pendleton.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having it at the Lincoln Park in Zionsville! $50 for the day! :)
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Marcellah

Do you have contact info for Lincoln Park? I can't fina anything online! How many guests can you have?

Thanks SO much!!

Rachel
  • I would like more information on Lincoln Park in Zionsville, if anyone has any information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards