Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

He is soooo sweet!!!

it was my birthday Saturday and we went out to dinner on Friday for my birthday with my family. So it was my mom and grandfather, brother, his best friend, my best friend and her hubby, and the two of us and two empty seats that know one was telling me who they were for and his stepmom showed up and told us that his dad was in the hospital but I thought it was nice that she would drive the 2 hours to my hometown for my birthday by herself. So we all ate and then we had a cake and then it was time for gifts and I was really hoping for a ring so I get to his gift and it was a nice necklace and earing set but not a ring. And then he gave me the "OTHER" gif and he wrote a very nice card and then I as I unwrapped the tissue paper and started to see the blue show threw I started shacking and crying as I finally got the ring out I gave it to him and he got down on one knee and said that we all know what the answer is but lets make it official and I said Yes and the restaurant brought out champagne. It was the best thing I could have ever got  for my birthday the only thing that would make it better is if my grandmother and and his father was there... I love him so much and he is the sweetest.

Re: He is soooo sweet!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards