Hawaii
Options

Anyone planning a wedding in Kauai?

Hello any fellow brides planning or have planned a wedding in Kauai? 

Re: Anyone planning a wedding in Kauai?

• Options
    I am currently planning for a wedding on June 21, 2012 on Kauai where I live as well. 
  • Options
    I'm planning... in the very early stages! We're shooting for May 2013 and I'm planning from Illinois. (AGGHHHH!)

I think we're going to try to make a trip out there in may to see some vacation rental sites, meet with vendors, etc. I'd rather have everything planned out early rather than last minute :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying on a wedding dress, I asked my 3 year old niece what she thought. She responded "where are your glass slippers?"
  • Options
    I am getting married there in April. Check out my planning bio for details and feel free to ask any questions you may have
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone have suggestions for hair and makeup people out there?
  • Options
    Kristy Love from LAB salon is popular. I have booked Mia Moriguchi. Both of them do airbrush and had rave reviews
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I am planning a wedding in Kauai for July 12, 2012! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married July 24, 2012 in Poipu!  It's nice to see more Kauai brides!!!
  • Options
    My fiance and I have just decided on a May 2013 wedding in Kauai!! We're from Vermont and in the very early stages of planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ARM15ARM15 member
    First Comment
    My fiance and I are also planning a wedding there in the summer/fall of 2013...just starting and looking for wedding planners...any advice? Thanks for the help and Congratulations to everyone! 
  • Options
    I am working with Kaye Vea from Maile Weddings.  She's been GREAT so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards