Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Stomach
    Please stop growling. I ate 4 hrs ago you shouldn't be hungry again. Please wait until Lunch time.

Thanks, Shannan

p.s I am recently addicted to Vistaprint and may need an intervention in the near future. :)
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Honeymoon,

Why do you have to be over three weeks away?  I've waited patiently for you for almost a whole year, and I can't take it anymore!  Okay, maybe it doesn't help that I've been re-reading reviews of all the fun places that we're going and checking the weather to see how warm it might get, but still....three weeks!

Sincerely,
    Tired of MN
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear MN Knotties,

Where the hell are all of you? Come out and play!  Our board needs a little more action, please. :)

Sincerely,
    Your mod and lonely bride.

Dear Doctor this morning,

Thank you for actually listening to me when I complained about my awful 3-week cough.  Also thanks for diagnosing me with bronchitis, instead of just shipping me out the door like your colleague last week.  I much appreciate the inhaler and antibiotics; I feel better already.

Gratefully,
    This sick girl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mother-
    Please stop trying o add more and more "frills" aka expenses to my wedding you are not paying for.  It is two and a half months away and I don't have time for anymore do it yourself projects! Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Guests Who Don't Plan On Attending Our Wedding,
    Could you send back your "no" RSVPs soon? We've received over 50 "yes" RSVPs and just two "no" RSVPs and I am getting a little nervous that we'll wind up like our friends who had only 10% decline...

Regards,
    A Bride Who Wants To Projectile Vomit Every Time She Looks At Her Budget

Dear Chicken Wings,
    I never ate you before I met my fiancé, and I think eating you in the past 4.5 years has put 10 lbs on my frame. So now that my wedding is less than two months away, could you quit being so delicious? Because football season + plethora of wings everywhere + no self control = possible not fitting of gown. 

Sincerely,
    Lover of Buffalo Sauce
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear FI,

Thanks for trying to help me the other night when it was very clear I am becoming extremely stressed out with everything going on in my life right now!  It was so cute that you even started looking at BM dresses to make suggestions because you know I am sick of looking for them :) You are a dork and that's why I love you!

Love,
    Kayla

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear psychiatrist of my client, 

Thank you for taking the time to spend 2 hours with us today.  It was really nice to actually TALK to a psychiatrist. Unfortunately due to the fact that you normally only have 20 minutes for us I had to miss 2 other sessions, not good.  Now you look good and I look like I can't do my job. 

Regards, 
    Overbooked Mental Health Practitioner 
    MSP Boards Signature Challenge: You and Your Flower Girl Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear cancer,

You suck!  My FMIL beat you three years ago and now you decide have to come back?  You realize she'll just beat you all over again, so why even bother returning?

No love for you,
    CancerHater
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards