New Jersey - South

Ring Sizing

The FI bought my engagement ring and band when he was on vacation. It is a size too large. I don't want to send it back to where he bought it, I don't want to be without them for too long. Does anyone know of a reputable jeweler in the South Jersey area that could help with this? I was also told some rings cannot be sized smaller cause the mounting will change. Is that correct?

NOTE: I posted this in Chit Chat and realized it should be in South Jersey...Sorry to anyone reading it twice.
And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans

Re: Ring Sizing

• You are correct that some rings cannot be re-sized.  Hopefully, the place your FI bought the rings would have told him this when he made his purchase.

I used Boyce Jewelry in Somderdale NJ.  They are in a shopping plaza at Warwick Rd and Atlantic Ave.  The place isn't much to look at, but they do great jewelry repair in there.  They are always closed on Sundays and Mondays.
  • Take it to Serago Roberts in Northfield. They are amazing and will be honest with you with what they can and cant do. Very nice and knowledgeable people
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We use David Arlen in Mount Laurel, my ring was difficult to be sized and he gave me a bunch of options.  I was a little crazy and kept bringing it back for little adjustments on this and that and gladly helped every time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards