Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Jewelers?

So I want to go look at wedding bands here pretty soon.  Fi got my engagement ring online - so wondered if anyone had any recommendations for places to go shopping in town?  Preferabley in Chandler/Gilbert/Tempe/Scottsdale area.  Also since my engagement ring is platinum would want something to match that (I think not all the stores carry that?  or maybe its just the mall places?)
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelers?

• Options
    SarahAnn922SarahAnn922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We've been going to the Diamond Vault in Scottsdale.  They're on Scottsdale and Shea.  If they don't have what you're looking for in stock I'm sure that they would more than willing to order it for you.  FI designed my e-ring with their help and they made a custom wedding band to match.  We ordered his wedding band through them as well.  We've had a great experience with them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the Scottsdale area - Loop 101 and Scottsdale Rd, on the corner of Mayo Blvd (the next stop light)  try http://www.ganemjewelers.com/

18560 North Scottsdale Road, Phoenix, AZ -
    (480) 820-1122

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    lgoldberrylgoldberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the Shane Company and I also have a platinum engagement ring and band.  We shopped other places (Jared, the Diamond Vault, etc) and found Shane Company to be the most affordable of the "non-mall" stores.  They also cover your ring forever and will do all repairs for it in-house for no cost.  Be sure to bargin with them though!  They "claim" they will not bargin, but they will! 
  • Options
    DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michaels Creative Jewelry in Ahwatukee has great jewelry and they can customize anything that they dont have....We have had a great experience with them to this point.  Ray and the 101
  • Options
    tiny27tiny27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my ring and engagement ring at Shane Co and love it. 
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    i've been looking at stores online.  we've bought a few things through Zales before becuase they were they cheapest of the mall stores.  so we started looking there for engagement rings and then i looked online at Shane Co and they are much cheaper for what you get.  the ring i liked at Zales was about $2K for a little under .5 carats tw, then i found a whole wedding set at Shane Co that i liked better with 1 carat tw (e-ring & band) for the same price.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards