Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Rehearsal Dinner

I'm beginning to plan the rehearsal dinner, which will take place in Fort Worth, and I have no idea where to have it!  Does anyone have any suggestions on good restaurants in the area where we can hold the rehearsal dinner?  The rehearsal will be in Ft. Worth's Arts District, but the restaurant can really be anywhere in the area.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• If you didn't mind the extra step of having someone bring in food, you could have it at Times Ten Winery. They have a huge room you can use and I just love it their! My FI and I are looking there and at the Botanical Gardens Restaurant, which has many different food styles to choose from.

• Along West 7th- there are a ton of new restaurants. (Tillman's Roadhouse, Baileys, Patrizio's) that are all awesome, have plenty of parking, and are beautiful. 

However, I would REALLY recommend Hacienda San Miguel. I had brunch here this weekend and it was incredible. They have minimum charges for their private room (around 40 capacity), but if you talk to the owner, Hugo, he would probably work something out with you. He comes from the old Cafe San Miguel (used to be on Henderson) and the food is phenomenal. Awesome decor too. 
  • We just went through this same dilemma.  We looked into 12-15 places and then narrowed the list to these 6:
    Pappas Burgers
    Blue Mesa
    Los Vaqueros
    Rahr
    Mercado Juarez
    Jerry's Italian Cafe

We needed room for 60 people, so that crossed a lot of places off the list.  I would LOVED to have done it at Reatta, but we couldn't afford that.  We ended up going with Pappas Burgers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards