October 2012 Weddings

It's Friday

Hey Ladies.  Are you happy its Friday?  I am.  It has been a long week and I am ready to go home.  We are getting our tree tomorrow and I can't wait!!  Then on Sunday I think that we are going to DH's uncles house for football.  Nothing too exciting, but still fun.  What's everyone else up to?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: It's Friday

• Happy Friday!  I haven't posted in a while because we've been so busy just getting back into the routine of things.  I am so glad it's Friday and this is the first somewhat chill weekend since the wedding.

Tonight, we aren't do much of anything.  I want to work on some Christmas crafts and start decorating the inside of the house.  Tomorrow, we have a birthday dinner to go to, and Sunday, I'm hoping we can put up our lights outside.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Happy Friday! I've been waiting for this day all week! It was a pretty good week though - we were given a fake tree from one of DH's coworkers and then a couch from one of his friends. :) Our living room looks so much better now.

I'm planning on going to work out in a bit, and then searching for some fabric to drape around the bottom of the tree for a skirt, and then decorations for the rest of the tree that actually match. Then work tonight! 

Have a great day ladies!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So happy its Friday here.  I'm supposed to work 11pm-3am but I think I'm going to get called off.  That will leave me today and tomorrow and then working Sunday night.  That would be so nice!

I want to put up my tree so bad but I think DH's (our!) nephews are coming over to help so I'll have to see when they are free.
  • DH and I are heading back to our hometown tonight for his cousin's wedding tomorrow. I'm super excited, because the wedding is at a sister venue to the one where we got married (same owners, similar food, different location). DH and I are hoping to relive a little bit of our own wedding (I'm hoping that they have the same mini tiramisu that I never got to try at my own wedding LOL!) Plus, I love weddings!

And...it's my birthday tomorrow! I told the bride and groom that they were so nice to throw me such a lavish birthday party LOL!

Have a great weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • soo glad it's friday! 

i've been sick all since last friday adn i can't wait to actually enjoy this weekend.  tomorrow someone is coming to look at the pool we are selling...hopefully they buy it!  after that we are going to se Wreck It Ralph in the theatre (we love cartoons).  Sunday we will probably drive to bed bath and beyond to buy ourselves an old timey popcorn maker for the man cave:)

• islandmonkey8islandmonkey8 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Major TGIF here! Tonight, H and I prolly won't do anything but relax after a long week.

Tomorrow morning we get to pick up our TY cards finally to work on Sunday. 

Then we'll drop my car at the dealer because the rear defogger stopped working again. Same thing happened a year ago and they had to replace my entire convertible roof!

Tomorrow night H's boss is taking us out to dinner and a show as the business Christmas Party!

Then Sundyay is football and tackling the aforementioned TY cards.

MONDAY- we better be closing on our house, we were supposed to close 5 months ago, now finally they are saying most likely Monday, but we won't know UNTIL Monday! What the H-E-double hockey sticks?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had today off because I have to work tomorrow boo. Today I went to DMV and go my new license! Yay. I started changing my name places I am so excited. Sunday is put up the tree day and decorate the apartment :)
  • Ugh, I'm so glad that the weekend's finally here! Tonight, I'm having a movie night with my niece [4 months] and my Goddaughter [5 years]. Tomorrow, H and I are taking our Goddaughter to the Christmas Tree Festival and then to IHOP for lunch. Hopefully our Christmas tree will be getting put up on Sunday.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards