Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Let's Chat about it Monday

Sorry about the delay I had jury duty today...

It's Monday! Please feel free to AW (with Pics of course lol) or tell us about your "Checks" (aka your WR or NWR accomplishments) from over the weekend and your wedding goals for the week.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Let's Chat about it Monday

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Saturday, my wedding planner and I went to lunch we went to PF Changs in Collegeville, both our first times, yuuum we loved it and we talked about wedding stuff of course lol.  I don't really have any wedding goals for the week planned except not spending too much money on NWR stuff so that I can save more for the wedding lol..My wedding planner said to help with my spending "for every dollar I spend on something NWR (like shoes and handbags) I should make it  a rule to put that much in our wedding account...I think that just may help me stop spending money on unnecessary stuff LOL. Sunday I went to an old friend of mine's baby shower it was really nice. Oh and I activated my gym membership "deals" on Sunday...now I just have to put them to use them within the next 30 days
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't really accomplish much over the weekend, except to finally send in contracts. I just haven't felt like doing anything wedding related lately... I guess I've been too stressed out with other stuff.

This week, I hope to head to the bridal shop with a friend or two to try on both of the dresses I love again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to decide yet, but I figure the more I try them on, the more likely I'll finally pick one, right?

I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor tomorrow for my shoulder, so fingers crossed that he figures out what's wrong and that it's nothing requiring surgery!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked our receptiong venue over the weekend!  It was such a huge relief.  Now we just have to find all the other vendors, but our venue includes food (even cake).  My parents also got the engagement part invites in the mail so they're planning to send them out this week!

This week I'm planning to register as a parishioner at the local catholic church in NoVA so we can start getting precana and everything set up.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_lets-chat-about-it-monday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:b494ef5a-d20d-4711-967e-5c9ca7bd59c0Post:203b7a0d-9b03-467f-a71f-1cffadb35e6c">Re: Let's Chat about it Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked our receptiong venue over the weekend!  It was such a huge relief.  Now we just have to find all the other vendors, but our venue includes food (even cake).  My parents also got the engagement part invites in the mail so they're planning to send them out this week! This week I'm planning to register as a parishioner at the local catholic church in NoVA so we can start getting precana and everything set up.
    Posted by audubonbride2013[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on booking your venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards