Hawaii
Options

*lindska*

Hey Lindsay,  Are you legally married in Japan yet?  We didn't do anything before the wedding.  So, now I think we just need to wait for the marriage certificate, take that to city hall, probably fill out a million forms, and then...that's it?  I'm hoping that's it, because we really don't want to have to make a trip to the embassy, it's far for us!  Thanks! 

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *lindska*

• Options
    lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh, I have no idea! Is that it??? just take the marriage license to city hall once it arrives?  I was seriously thinking about asking you about this, too!  I will ask DH what we are supposed to do - he knows about the million forms, but I am not sure that either of us know what goes on beyond that... keep me posted on what you find out! I am sure that you will receive yours first, huh?  Love your siggy pic! where can I (we) see more photos from your big day?!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • Options
    machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi again, yep, I think that is it.  I'll let you know how it goes once we get our license!  Working on pictures...I finally got some from my uncle but the knot doesn't like them...too big.  Once I figure it out, I'll post some! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards