New Jersey
Options

Jason Rhee Photography

I really like his style and pictures from his site but was wondering if anyone has already used him for either engagement photos or for their wedding and can offer some input.  From what I understand from pp his prices are great as well.

Thanks so much.

Re: Jason Rhee Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using him for my Nov 2010 Wedding, his prices are great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using him for my June 2010 wedding.  We got our engagement shots done in the fall and he was great.  His prices are great and he's a really friendly guy.  He threw everything put the kitchen sink in our package and was great with getting back to me.  Our teasers were up on his website within 2 weeks and we got our proofs in 4 weeks (I think).  So far, I have no complaints.
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He emailed me his prices at one time, the packages did not include much and from what I saw there was no option for a second photographer.  I didn't ask further to see if he had other options though.  I found a photographer that was a little more expensiver with similar styles but included a LOT more in the package.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using him for our June 2010 wedding as well.  Like Spiller said our spoilers were up really quick and we got the prints within a few weeks.  We were really happy with how everything came out.  His package included a ton (albums, prints, engagement session, etc) for a really great price.  No he doesn't have a second photographer, but after we initially met with him we were really impressed by him as a person and with his package so we booked him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I originally wanted a second photographer and he told me that he knows enough people he could add a second for around $500.  From what I understand most guys that don't have a second shooter in their package can arrange it.
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our June wedding and he's really nice. His packages are really good. I looked at other photographers and they didn't offer what we wanted and he did which was great. I can't wait to work with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our July 2010 wedding. He has been great to work with so far. He's packages and prices are great and he will make a package to fit your needs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our July 2010 wedding too. He is great to work with so far:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards