Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

A Great Alternative to Photobooth

I thought I would share this inexpensive open air photobooth I used at my daughter´s  wedding with other brides.   My daughter had a destination wedding in Orlando, Florida and wanted a photo booth for the wedding. With the wedding approaching and the budget exploding, we found a wonderful new product called a photo boop.  The Photoboop is a device that turned my camera and tripod into an open air photo booth. It was so easy to set up. Our friends and family had a blast using the photo boop.  We had several people take pictures together who haven't spoken to each other in years. I would recommend the photo boop for any bride interested in adding tons of fun to their wedding day.

Re: A Great Alternative to Photobooth

• That sounds great. I also have seen a tutorial for making one yourself for under $150.
    You will need a computer or laptop with a web cam (you may want an external monitor to keep people off your laptop) plus Spark Booth software (about $59), a backdrop such as a curtain, printer and photo paper. You can set the software to print out a photo and upload photos to Facebook as well. Here is the tutorial I found. http://offbeatbride.com/2010/08/diy-photo-booth
  • Great ideas! I was really wanting to have a photo booth for our guests, but never thought of setting one up ourselves. Thanks for the idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards