New Jersey - South
Options

Any Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees Brides: Who did your cake?

For any Mansion Bride's, I was wondering who you selected as your bakery for your wedding cake. I am getting married on 11/4/11 and I was told we have a choice of Gallo's, Isgro's, or Diane’s La Patisserie. I checked reviews for all of them and have heard mixed things. Just wondering if anyone had first-hand knowledge!

Thanks

Re: Any Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees Brides: Who did your cake?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had cake many times from Gallos - but never for a wedding. I used to work in an office near their bakery so whenever there was a birthday or event, we would get a cake from Gallos and they were always delicious!

Im having my wedding at The Mansion too so I cant wait to see what their wedding cakes are like!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_mansion-main-street-voorhees-brides-did-cake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:ba683aa5-1435-4401-a463-eb303799f114Post:a8b2cb7a-385d-4904-8556-398a1b1c80a0">Any Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees Brides: Who did your cake?</a>:
    [QUOTE]For any Mansion Bride's, I was wondering who you selected as your bakery for your wedding cake. I am getting married on 11/4/11 and I was told we have a choice of Gallo's, Isgro's, or Diane’s La Patisserie. I checked reviews for all of them and have heard mixed things. Just wondering if anyone had first-hand knowledge! Thanks
    Posted by Angelface519[/QUOTE]

I was wondering who you finally went with for a cake? We're having our wedding there and I'm torn about what to do...did you get to do tastings at each bakery before you decided?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards