Connecticut
Options

Zumba!

Ok, so I just tried Zumba for the first time... and I loved i!!

Why didn't I do this sooner?? :)
Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Zumba!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where do you go...?
    i love zumba too.
    abc
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh...I've always wanted to try but I feel like I'd be so bad at it!  I work out all the time but zumba scares me lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol I thought Zumba would be trickky for me too, but it was so fun. I definitely didn't look like a professional, though!

Ddive5, My gym has Zumba classes all week long, what area of CT do you live in?
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just recently started too!  I LOVE it!  I go to classes twice a week through my town's rec. dept.  SOOOO fun!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My obsession with Zumba started in March- LOVE it- it's so fun and something I look forward to. I've actually lost some weight doing it every week- I do that and yoga!
  • Options
    Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love zumba!! I used to go with one of my friends (over a year ago), then she had family issues and had to quit, I started my summer job and the hours change so I couldn't commit, then I moved.  I would love to do it again, but I need a buddy to go with otherwise I don't go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards