Nevada-Las Vegas

For those of you getting married at MB Valley of the Falls....

Did you go with the Eco Chic package or did you add the location to another package i.e Platinum Skies and pay the extra $1250?

Re: For those of you getting married at MB Valley of the Falls....

• edited December 2011
    We opted for Crystal Waters ($1100) + VOF plan ($1250). We are getting married on a Wednesday, so that's how we got the CW plan.
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the Opal Shores and VOF plan, we didn't need a lot of the extras in the EcoChic and this allowed us to get more prints and photography than the Eco Chic plan, we figured we'd just spend the difference in prints anyways.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011

Chrisandeva I have the exact same plan as you, let me know how it is. Did you upgrade your flowers? or was the small arragement enough?
    I agree with pp, we were going to do the ecochic but there were alot of things we really didnt need nor cared about.
  • ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I hadn't been so hasty and booked mine without thinking about it about more. We originally went for the Platinum Skies package before we knew about the VOTF. Once I found out about the outside location we added the plan to our original package and now it's costing us a fortune and there are quite a few things with the package that we don't need like extra photography, the meal, the garter, champagne flutes and we have to forfeit the dressing rooms with no reduction in the price. I don't think I can change it now as it says on my contract that you can only upgrade your package, you can't take away from it.
  • edited December 2011
    My bouquet will be 6 white calla lilies, which is a little upgrade. The package would include 3 calla lillies. But that is the only floral upgrade because we are not having flowers for the BMs....going with clutches instead (see bio). Flowers were are not that important to us.

I'll let you all know how it goes in 1 month!
    -Eva

In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_those-of-getting-married-mb-valley-of-falls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:40bb3137-4818-4ab0-a3ee-f2fb2c1c309ePost:c446af5c-e9a3-4eb8-9f84-cfd748719a91">Re: For those of you getting married at MB Valley of the Falls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chrisandeva I have the exact same plan as you, let me know how it is. Did you upgrade your flowers? or was the small arragement enough? I agree with pp, we were going to do the ecochic but there were alot of things we really didnt need nor cared about.
    Posted by pumpkinberry22[/QUOTE]
  • edited December 2011
    Claire~ don't worry about being hasty- I think you can probably still change, you are far enough out from your wedding date if you choose to change your package. Ask your WC.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I will see if it can be changed to Opal Shores instead. It will save us quite a bit of money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards