Maryland-Baltimore
Options

baltimore area photography students

it was suggested i post this here as well as the general maryland section.

has anyone recently used a photography student for their wedding or had any luck with a specific school or contact? I am pretty frantic I am not going to be able to find someone within my budget. we are having a private bride/groom only ceremony followed by a 4-5 hour reception at a state park. would only require CD with the photos, no albums or anything extra for under 500$

Re: baltimore area photography students

• Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    hmmm not 500 so it might not be useful, but theres a real professional who does 4hrs for 625... She was brought up on an earlier post, Brenda Murphy.  Her website has the pricing right on there.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would suggest shooting an email to love, magic & mudpies photography.  my friend is using them in the future and they are really accomodating.  you create your own package with them.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just on craigslist and there are TONS of photographers looking for work for low prices. This would obviously require some additional research into the skill of said photographers, but I think it's a good place to look :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found my photographer on craigslist... whole wedding for $100 but it only includes pictures on a CD and 15 edited pictures which was great for me since we are having a very small wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards