Ohio-Cincinnati

Which airline?

I am trying to find a airline that will take me and my FI to Miami for our honeymoon (we are going on a cruise)… it will not be until November of next year but I am trying to book as much as I can now… the only problem is I have NO clue what airlines are around Cincinnati… we have never traveled any where far enough that we needed to take a plane…My question is what airlines would I be able to take that will take us to Miami or very close? Thanks

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Which airline?

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Unless you have a preferred airline you want to use, I would simply choose the airport (like CVG or DAY) and then use search engines like Kayak, Travelocity, or Orbitz to find the cheapest flight.  I would also sign up for fare watchers on the above mentioned sites and see which one gives you the best deal.

One more thing, since you're about 13 months out, you may not be able to find a flight until next month.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also - you could try CMH. Which is Columbus. Columbus is usally a lot cheaper then Cincinnati and dayton!
  • hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Clearheavens.... It is great that you are planning ahead, but you might be planning TOO far ahead! I think most airlines you can only book within a year or so. But anyways, I use Sidestep.com  - it is another one that will search multiple airlines, etc., and find you the best price.

Good Luck!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be careful scheduling flights too early - the schedules can change and you will be moved to a different flight- this happened to us for a wedding we were attending and we had to call and complain like crazy until they changed our flight plan. It was a pain. Just make sure you have plenty of time before the cruise leaves.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards