Louisiana-New Orleans

DJ Help

I am trying to decide between booking Omega Sound & Entertainment or Direct Entertainment for my reception DJ. I have found reviews of Omega but they are only for DJ David Storm, who will not be our DJ, as he is already booked. Just wondering if anyone had experiences or recommendations for either company? We are just looking for a DJ that will play the music we select for a playlist and do minimal MC'ing. Any help on either company would be great!

Re: DJ Help

• Is the other DJ Kevin Martino? He plays for my float every year and we love him. I'd be glad to tell you more.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_dj-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:35e17718-d630-4b19-b9e2-3127da41431bPost:3a251f75-52dd-45d5-9590-011198b2e83e">DJ Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am trying to decide between booking Omega Sound & Entertainment or Direct Entertainment for my reception DJ. I have found reviews of Omega but they are only for DJ David Storm, who will not be our DJ, as he is already booked. Just wondering if anyone had experiences or recommendations for either company? We are just looking for a DJ that will play the music we select for a playlist and do minimal MC'ing. Any help on either company would be great!
    Posted by madlagrone[/QUOTE]

<div>I know they have 2 profiles on the knot, one for this area and another for Baton Rouge and that confused me. But they said it was because they cover both areas....anyway, the other site has reviews of some of their other DJs if it helps...</div>
  • How minimal is minimal? We booked Ron Folse at top new Orleans dj. Basically we needed the equipment, someone to press play, and make general announcements. If you are looking for a "personality" type dj, this is not your dude. BUT, if you are wanting a budget guy to get the job done under 400, it's worth looking into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards