Michigan-Grand Rapids

rental lake michigan cottages for ceremony/reception?

We're looking to do the whole shindig at a rental cottage out on Lake Michigan - preferably near Saugatuck/Douglas/Holland/Grand Haven/South Haven sort of area (however, we're super flexible). Ideally, the place would be able to host about 120 people on the evening of the wedding. I've got Ventura Pines Cottage on my list, is anyone aware of any awesome cottages/houses in that or surrounding areas that are able to rent and host weddings?

Thanks!

Re: rental lake michigan cottages for ceremony/reception?

• I know its not lake michigan or a cottage but we are getting married at the Gull Lake Country Club in Richland Michigan.  We're having both ceremony and reception there and the ceremony will be overlooking the lake with the reception in the hall that has windows that its just a gorgeous view and really reasonable priced!

Thats if you're open to other options :)

Goodluck!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rental-lake-michigan-cottages-for-ceremonyreception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:0c2f87f0-3a6e-440a-841d-fbf6fe191cd9Post:93f1a894-48d2-4b99-8e44-34db6c3bae14">rental lake michigan cottages for ceremony/reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're looking to do the whole shindig at a rental cottage out on Lake Michigan - preferably near Saugatuck/Douglas/Holland/Grand Haven/South Haven sort of area (however, we're super flexible). Ideally, the place would be able to host about 120 people on the evening of the wedding. I've got Ventura Pines Cottage on my list, is anyone aware of any awesome cottages/houses in that or surrounding areas that are able to rent and host weddings? Thanks!
    Posted by flaemmchen[/QUOTE]

This one is in Union Pier, Michigan  <a href="http://www.gintarasresort.com/" rel="nofollow">www.gintarasresort.com/</a>
    Soon to be Mrs. Cross!
  • You could check Camp Blodgett, in West Olive. It's between Grand Haven and Holland and you can rent the suites in the main hall as well as the different cabins. Not sure how fancy you want, since this is pretty rustic and simple sleeping arrangements.
    jasonsgirl6.1.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards