Military Brides

So funny story....

I get to my hotel today to check in before rehearsal, and I give them my name. They start the check-in process, and tell me I have a note. I managed to catch a glimpse of it saying "military brides." As I'm reading it, the lady said "Your friends are taking care of one night."

Seriously ladies, I almost cried right there in the lobby. Just ask my FI. I was tearing up. It was a long stressful day, and your kind gesture made me so so happy. When my dad went into the hospital, I just knew they wouldn't be able to help us out as much financially as they had told us. We scrambled to get a loan so that my dad wouldn't have the added stress with his heart and cholesterol. Luckily we were approved.

But here y'all were being sweet and scheming! And FI and I truly appreciate it. We kept saying "wow I can't believe they did that! That was so incredibly generous!"

Unfortunately, miss SamiJoe did tell me who all chipped in, but then I broke my phone and I can't see anything anymore! But to everyone who chipped in,FI and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You are some of the best ladies. You have all been so supportive, I'm not sure how I would've gotten through these months without you!

Going to bed now. Big day tomorrow haha! LOVE YOU!!

Re: So funny story....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards