Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability

Oops sorry for the late post! I forgot to post it when I hit the ground running this morning. :) What's on the docket for eating/working out today? 

I am going to get back to running tomorrow... wahoo!! SO excited... otherwise, worked on my strengthening exercises today.

Yesterday we ate really weird -- fried egg, muffin and toast for breakfast; no lunch; snacked on pico and chips and had two beers during happy hour; and then went out for burger + fries at our favorite place. I'm going to try to do one splurge meal a week and eat healthy the rest... wish me luck. Have you ever tried doing something like that?

Have a healthy day!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Options
    Yesterday was Day 2 of the Cleanse... I weighed myself this morning and I was down 3 lbs.  I also got a cardio workout in.

Today is the last day and it's been the hardest. but I'm half-way through the day and so I'm determined to stick to it. Tonight I'm going to have a salad for dinner and I have water aerobics.  I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning.
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Lora glad to here you'll be back on track! Jen awesome!! Glad that is working for you Last night I did 5.5 miles on the crossramp. I also did 100 ab crunches. Also walked in the creepy cemetAry for a total of one hour. Breakfast~ w w bagel and banana Lunch ~ green giant steamers pasta in Alfredo sauce w veggies Dinner~ salad w chicken FI is working OT tonight so I will probably go to the gym. I gotta work off the crap I ate today!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I've been doing good! As much as I wanted to drown myself in cupcakes yesterday, I did not. I've been fully back on Paleo for days and getting work-outs in.
  • Options
    Hi All - Have been having a good day!

Did the elliptical for 35 mins today - I was a little sore from yesterdays workout!

B - oatmeal w/ berries
    L - Big sald with veggies and tuna
    D - london broil, sweet potato and green beans
    S - Apple and almonds

Lora - I usually try to allow myself one 'splurge' meal a week.  I need to otherwise if I don't allow myself that I usually go way off my diet eventually.  So I say go for it if it works fo you!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Trud -- thanks for the thoughts! I feel like I've been treating my weekend as a splurge meal for two and a half days... not cool :)
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards