Ohio-Cincinnati

Any bridal shows coming up?

Hey girls, are there any bridal shows coming up in Cinci?
Anniversary

Re: Any bridal shows coming up?

• edited December 2011
    there's something at the madison tomorrow
    http://www.thecovingtonmadison.com/Weddings/TheWeddingConnection/tabid/62/Default.aspx

the next bridal shows i can think of are at the sharonville convention center and the wendy's bridal show downtown. those are in both in january
  • j&awestrichj&awestrich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there's one in the Newport Aqaurium on Sept 30...you just missed an awesome one (Bridal Expo at The Manor House, there were cheesecake samples :)) but I believe there's another Expo in February. I would definitely check it out!
  • mandissmommandissmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Bridal Affair on Fountain Square is on Wednesday Sept 29    6pm -9 pm
  • edited December 2011
    The Dayton Bridal Connection has a show on the last Sunday of every month. They have vendors that do both Dayton and Cinci locations...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Wedding Mafia one on Fountain Square on Sept 29 sounds small but fun.  Isn't there a big one in Oct. in Dayton?  And at the Cinti Art Museum in October there is the opening of a show of historic wedding gowns (not a bridal show but I think it will be great fun!!)
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got a flyer in the mail today from Receptions.  The Northern Kentucky location is having a show on the 26th and they are giving away a FREE reception!  If you can make it, it is definitely worth going if you can stay to the end.  I actually won at the show that they had in January!!!  No joke!  I never win anything and they ended up giving away 2 receptions that day and mine was the second name called.  Talk about a shocker!  Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards