Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Sedona

Hi girls! I need ideas.. we are going up to sedona for our mini moon next month and need suggestions of what to do up there. Any help would be soooo appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Sedona

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you like hiking stop by the visitors center and ask for recommendations. A friend and I did this and we found a hike we never would have done on our own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    shellybethshellybeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they still have sliderock open? That would be fun (although probably it would be freezing..)
  • Options
    natashamaraenatashamarae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going up there this weekend, we are going to try out the pink jeep tour.  I'll let you know what else I stumble upon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm up there all the time, it's wonderful!  I would do a Pink Jeep Tour for sure, the best is Broken Arrow.  It'll be cooler up there, but they will provide blankets to keep warm. West Fork Trail is an easy, in and out hike in the Oak Creek Canyon, but Fay's Canyon and Vultee Arch are also good hikes and they might be a little warmer. Have dinner at the Blue Line Cafe, Joey Bistro (in Tlaquepaque at Los Abrigados) or the creekside restaurant at L'Auberge. Oak Creek Brewery in Tlaquepaque is also great for a casual dinner or lunch.Hope this helps and have a great time!
  • Options
    natashamaraenatashamarae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Running mango def. has it down!  We ate at oak creek brewery and it was great.  We also took the broken arrow tour with pink jeep and had a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards