Florida-Central Florida
Options

DJ Shane or ???

I am just starting to plan my wedding, and I know DJ Shane books pretty far in advance. Can anyone share their thoughts--is he the best? Or who do you like? I live in Melbourne and the wedding is going to be over here. Thanks!

Re: DJ Shane or ???

• Options
    We are using White Rose Entertainment. I was beyond impressed with them. They are so incredibly organized and make SURE that everything flows smoothly and that all events are coordinated so nothing gets missed. We also had to meet with them and go over 30 different categories of music....just so they could get a feel for what we wanted and didn't want. They are amazing. Sorry I can't give any input on anyone else. Good luck! I have never met any DJ who was as professional or as organized as they were. For me, it was no quesiton that I would use them!

http://orlandodj.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also getting married in Melbourne. Celebrations DJs came highly recommended to me. I met a DJ from that company that at a local wedding show and really liked his energy, so when I booked I asked for him specifically. If you haven't already, the wedding shows is a good place to get info from lots of local vendors. I have been told to stay away from sophisticated Gents. I've been told they are expensive and not worth the price.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm using Maria Shafer she is awesome, super down to earth and affordable, not to mention she has years of experience. I liked white rose but they were out of my price range and the experience was more of a corporate organization than someone personally invested in my wedding. But that was just my experience.
  • Options
    I'm going with DJ Shane. I met with several djs here in town and was not happy about finding out that most of them were "cheesy". I agree that Sophisticated Gents is crazy expensive & not worth it (they quoted me $5900 for a 4hr. reception). I would say to meet with several different djs and go with who you feel the most comfortable. HTH
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards