Flowers
Options

Real Touch Flowers - Angels Accents - angelsaccents.com

I am seriosly thinking of ordering real touch flowers instead of real flowers.  I am looking into angels accents ( http://angelsaccents.com ) and I wondered if anyone else has used them?

I am curious about them, did they do a good job? Did the flowers look nice?  I know they are fake but how did they look?  Things like that... Anything you can tell me to help my decision would be greatly appreciated!

I will be getting Calla Lilies - so even better if anyone has used them to get calla lilies (but if you got something else still please let me know what you think)!

i am open to suggestions of other places to get real touch flowers as well... I want once that look nice though!

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!!

Re: Real Touch Flowers - Angels Accents - angelsaccents.com

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I replied to your other thread on the board... with pictures, and thoughts.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used A Wedding In Silk in Lawrenceville. The owner is Georgia Griffin and she was wonderful to work with. They use a lot of the Real Touch flowers and her designs are absolutely gorgeous!  Her # is 678/231-9701 and the website is www.aweddinginsilk.com . They have been a Best of Weddings Pick on theknot for three years now. They will be at Dilllard's at Perimeter Mall at a bridal event tomorrow. Go check ithem out!
  • Options
    Check out shayes bridal boutique on etsy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards