November 2012 Weddings
Options

Wow - where has the time gone...

Goodness! Only 96 days to go... finally addressing the invites ... still need to find a florist... *gasp*
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wow - where has the time gone...

• Options
    Yay!  Congrats on the invites, we finally ordered ours so now we're just waiting for them to arrive.  Don't worry, we just signed up our florist a few weeks ago, so you should still be ok :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think you'll be ok with the florist, I wouldn't say its a popular time of year for weddings.

We have about half of our invites out.  We mailed the ones that could be mailed, gave them to our bridal party and are in the process of handing them out to immediate family which will take a few weeks.  The rest we are handing out in September (co workers and whatnot).  But for the few we got back in the mail, I thought it was exciting, especially when people write things like a smiley face and "VERY excited", lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options

I think I may have found a florist - at least got a very reasonable quote! Yay. Cool

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Knot told me that we've got 77 days to go... what??? I've been engaged for two years, and now all of a sudden the wedding is right around the corner!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Florist should not be so hard to find... so goo dluck.

I still need a ceremony site and officiant (long story...not really: decided I dont want to have it in the backyard, and the church is not looking like it might be a possiblity.)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards