July 2012 Weddings

Its soo quiet

I miss reading posts on here!! its so quiet
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Its soo quiet

• I know... It is a bit depressing that no one is around.  I have heard that there is action on FB, but I am not a part of that group.
    Paula, how is your day going? :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_its-soo-quiet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:d726099e-43a1-47ce-b077-d378b2d7c9a2Post:353ef4f6-6429-4bec-b8fa-7fe1143a3252">Re: Its soo quiet</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know... It is a bit depressing that no one is around.  I have heard that there is action on FB, but I am not a part of that group. Paula, how is your day going? :)
    Posted by gabrielyte[/QUOTE]

Going good....stuck at work!! Thinking of all the things i could be doing at home.  We haven't got pictures developed yet so i want to do that then put them in frames.   u?

-Jen
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_its-soo-quiet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:d726099e-43a1-47ce-b077-d378b2d7c9a2Post:6cc7f816-ed4f-4550-b3fe-83ce53f9f9f8">Re: Its soo quiet</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its soo quiet : Going good....stuck at work!! Thinking of all the things i could be doing at home.  We haven't got pictures developed yet so i want to do that then put them in frames.   u? -Jen
    Posted by paulandjen2012[/QUOTE]

I am at work as well... it is a beautiful day outside and i wish I was off today!  I know what you mean when you say all the things that need to be done at home!  I still have 2 boxes with the wedding decor that are in the middle of our living room!! I keep contemplating whether to attempt and sell some of it, or re-use re-purpose the items.
     I am super excited to get the pictures! our photographer said it should be a couple more weeks!  also, I just got my cleaned wedding gown delivered to my work! yay!  I can't wait to open and see if they did a good job or not!
    did you guys go on a honeymoon? we are waiting until probably March...
  • I only posted a few times...I forgot to come back and look at everyone's pictures!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been around but haven't had anything to post. So I've been quiet.  That and I'm looking for a job and trying to finish my degree so I've been busy!

It seems like now that weddings are over we're all trying to get back into a 'normal' routine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I know it's so sad, honesty:( I'm moved over to the bump lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards