Arizona-Phoenix

hair extensions?

anyone ever get these? where did you get them done?
how much did they cost?
who do you recommend?

I have the clip in kind I've used before, I'm considering the "permanent" kind for the wedding, honeymoon. I have some concerns though...

are they tight (like wearing your hair up all day)? I'm prone to migraines and this just wouldn't work for me.

Could you wear your hair up without people noticing? Do they hide well?

Did you have issues w/ the extensions being a different kind of human hair? My hair is difficult. Thin (but I have lots of it), straight as a board, doesn't hold curls much, have to wash it daily because it gets greasy. It'd suck to have hair that got curly when wet, or that was dry and frizzy when my real hair is the opposite.

Thanks!

Re: hair extensions?

• azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used the clip in kind for the wedding. They worked well, and after the first few minutes, I pretty much forgot they were there until I took them out that night.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_hair-extensions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:699c5546-ca68-4682-aad8-1dbd447a860bPost:fd7a62c9-f6ec-4dba-92c9-218305fe8158">Re: hair extensions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just used the clip in kind for the wedding. They worked well, and after the first few minutes, I pretty much forgot they were there until I took them out that night.
    Posted by azdancer8[/QUOTE]

Same!  I really liked mine!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    I like the clip ins too..  I've thought about permanent but I'm on the fence, I'm afraid of damaging my hair.
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do the clip in's because I know someone who did the real deal and it's been over a year, her hair is still damaged :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards