Kansas
Options

Bridal Shops

I need some really good recommendations for Bridal shops around Kansas.
I have a dress picked out but I want to keep shopping to make sure, or see if I can find one for less.
All the shops I find online have so, so reviews so I figured I would just ask here.

Thanks Ladies! :o)

Re: Bridal Shops

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Madelynns had some problems recently but I had a really good experience there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily Hart Bridal in Paola is wonderful! That is where I got my dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Ida's or Amore (in Lee's Summit) depending on your budget. 
    Both provide a great experience coordinated with excellent customer service.

Best wishes,

Julie Blanner
  • Options
    colleensmith0colleensmith0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought the most beautiful dress at Ida's in Overland Park, KS... you should check them out.. They have a wonderful selection and amazing service!Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to nolte's.  I love my dress, which was designed by mr. nolte, but the service is awful.  They forgot to put the hooks on my dress for the removable train, they lost my tiara.  They pushed jewelry on me the day I picked out my dress and when I called and said I decided I didn't like it they said they wouldn't return it, even though it has never been in my possession.  They are never apologetic about any of the problems.  They suck you in when you are trying on dresses and seem so attentive and customer service orientated, but after you order the dress it is all down hill from there.  I would never recommend them to anyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a great deal, try Encore Occasions Boutique in Riley, KS. They are a consignment boutique that sells gowns at about 50% of the original retail price. Most of the gowns are sample gowns, meaning that they were used by bridal stores for trying on purposes until the style was discountinued. Since the receive gowns on consignment from various sources, they carry a wide variety of designers and styles. If you are anywhere near Riley (near Manhattan & Junction City) you should check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards