Michigan-Grand Rapids

Vendor Reviews - May 8th

We were married on May 8th... not the best weather but it was an aewsome day!

Here are my vendor reviews...

Dress - Maggie Sottero from Bridal Elegance - C - Were not very friendly to work with. Ordered wrong size dress for both me and my mom. They also let someone try on my dress after it came it. Not very happy with service.

Alterations - C - Kim DeHann - bustle broke before reception and dress was not pressed and steamed like we paid to have done - paid way to much money for poor service

Hair Stylist - A +  - Brooke from Panapolous in Muskegon traveled down and did an awesome job on hair and was super reasonable price.

Church - A - Trinity CRC in Grandville. It was definetly worth the money. The wedding coordinator did everything for us and was included in their price. Very beautiful church.

Party Bus - A+ - All American Sedans and Limo - Awesome Service. Very timely - loved the bus. All of our friends want to rent this bus for other occasions.... worth the money.

Flowers - B- : Gail VanderLaan GVL Floral - very reasonable in price - however ended up with a lot less flowers than we talked about and the colors were completely different. No one would have none the difference - but I was disappointed.

Chair covers/candy buffet - C - Special Occasions - great to work with up until wedding. However - did not listen to what I wanted.- was supposed to setup candy buffet and did not. Added other items that I speifically said no to on the candy buffet - forgot table runners that we paid for. Would probably recommend Decor Elegance over this vendor.

Backdrop and stair case lights - A - Decor Elegance - Great job with backdrop and lights. Listen to what I wanted and very reasonable. Easy to work with.

Photographers - Studio 6.23 - Ben and Mindy were great - a little complicated with the business maters - but rocked it out with the photos - we did their photo booth and our guest loved it.Can't wait to see proofs!

Desserts - A+ - Barb @ Sweet Cakes - We did not do a cake - instead we had 10 different mini desserts and our guest loved it. Great and easy to work with.

Reception - A-: GVSU Eberhard Center - Erik Dane was our coordinator. Awesome job - easy to work with. Disappointed with bar - lots of shots and higher bar bill than we expected and someone was supposed to keep an eye on it. Overall - would highly recommend this place for your reception. Erik did a lot of the leg work for us and made it easy on our end. we had a buffet and late night snacks. Great food!

Let me know if you have questions... will try to post some pics - our candy buffet and photo booth were a huge hit.

Re: Vendor Reviews - May 8th

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards