Michigan-Detroit
Options

Michele Nonis brides?

Are there any Michele Nonis brides out there who would be willing to post a few pictures of your flowers? I'm pretty sure we're going with her, but she doesn't have anything online to look at.

Thanks!

Cake! - June 2013
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Michele Nonis brides?

• Options
    I loved Michele!  She was awesome and I got a ton of compliments on my flowers and centerpieces.  PM me your email and I will send you some pictures.  I can't get the picture uploader to work.  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    I just emailed you the pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Here are some from mine! I liked Michele, but it helped when I supplied her with some pictures of what I wanted. I had trouble visualizing how my colors would work, and I originally wanted more red than she was advising (in the end, only the BM bouquets were red). But, once I found a wedding with similar coloring and flowers and shared that with her, she basically re-created it and it was perfect.

My bouquet

BM bouquet

Groom's bout

GM bout

Centerpieces (I had two styles, she did a small arrangement on top of some lanterns, and then a more traditional arrangement in vases. I supplied the vases and lanterns.)

My father had a slightly different bout that was a mixture of a red rose and some of the blue flowers my H had. The mothers also carried small bouquets similar to the BM bouquets, and we had a red and white flower girl pomander.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies!

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards