Maine
Options

Guest transportation

Here is the background story: Our wedding is a destination in Kennebunk. We have our ceremony in Saco and then reception at On the Marsh. Most of Guest are staying in Kennebunk.
  We are torn on if we should provide transportation to and from ceremony reception and inn. I am not too thrilled about the trolleys but it is the least expensive route.  FI would rather have a mini coach buses.  I think that guests are able to let loose and enjoy themselves even more if there is someone to drive  them home at the end of the  night. Does anyone have a referral for a transportation company or is planning on providing guest transportation?

Re: Guest transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011

We are doing transportation for our guests, but are over in the Bethel area so no really in the same part of the state as you.  We want everyone to be able to have a good time without worrying about driving home in a strange area.  Have you tried exploring Portland-based companies?  I'm assuming you've gotten a bunch of quotes.  Even if the trolleys aren't your favorite option, people will still love it!  Any time they don't have to worry about driving, they will be very grateful. 

Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used mini busses for my wedding in harpswell. I used Bo-Mar Transportation. I thought they were reall reasonable and did a great job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards