June 2013 Weddings

Groom gift?

So I asked my FI if we were planning on exchanging gifts the morning of the wedding like his sister did, his best friend did.... He said he already had something picked out for me. And now I'm stumped! I have no idea what to get him. A watch is the best I've come up with so far. And suggestions??

Re: Groom gift?

• I'm going to make my FI one of the 52 things I love about you playing card books.  We can't afford really expensive gifts for each other but I still want to do something for him so when I saw it on Pinterest I thought it would be perfect!
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm also doing a boudoir shoot and giving him the album and cd with the pictures on it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So I'm not super high on the self confidence totem. Will they doctor up cellulite in the pictures? Lol
  • I got my Fi a pair of tickets to see a commedian he really likes, who will actually be in town the week after our wedding (not taking a honeymoon until later in the summer)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to give my FI customized cuff links.
    But the greatest of these is love! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm doing boudoir pics as well :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Of course they'll photoshop the pictures. I wouldn't take them if they weren't able to edit out my stretch marks. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got the idea from another girl here but I bought a notebook and I'm writing little notes to him in it as often as I can remember. Things like hopes for the future or things that I love about him. I'm also including little things about what's going on in our lives now. I've had the notebook since Christmas but only recently remembered I have it so it's still pretty empty. I did a boudoir shoot for his birthday gift and it was a big hit.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a Spock bobblehead that I put my ring on when I sleep - I slip it into the gap between his fingers (he's doing the live long and proper signal) *nerd alert*

FI has nowhere to keep his ring, so I bought him a bobblehead of his favourite baseball player and he can slip his ring over the bat to keep it safe when he's not wearing it.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm doing a variation of a boudoir photo shoot... FI is a Batman and comic book nerd, and he gave me my own "superhero" nic name (he calls me GG, for Gorgeous Girl). So I'm doing a sexy superhero style photo shoot as GG.

My friend is a photographer and we do photo shoots all the time. She's great with Photoshop too ;)

*I would also love to get FI new cuff links.

Plus, we are planning to get each other new Disneyland passes (ours expired last month and we cannot afford to renew them until after the wedding).

Anniversary
  • I am planning on getting my FI and engraved crucifix. He has one but it's just from a stand in the mall and wears it everyday. So I figured I'd get him a step up of something he already likes!
    ~Forever and ever. Amen.~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards