Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

What do you have planned for the week?

Re: MMPP

• Options
    Still working on the programs.  I am really hoping to have them finalized by Wednesday, that is the deadline I gave my planner.  So frustrated with the stupid little mistakes, some of which are mine.  I know they will turn out great, I was just hoping they would be done by now.

We submitted final numbers and our menu selection over the weekend so I'm eagerly awaiting a response from the venue with final totals.  Hoping to get the check put in the mail this week.  Then I can start calling all of my other vendors with final numbers.  We are picking my dress up on Saturday and doing the seating chart on the drive.  Calling vendors also means being able to submit all of our final payments.  Hoping to have all checks in the mail by Saturday.  

NWR - I have to mail in the renewal for my teaching certificate.  I have everything, just have to actually send it in.  I have two IEP's to finish and grades to input.  Hoping to also write my IEP progress reports this week.  I also have to continue packing up my classroom.  Only 9 teaching days left and so much to finish!!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mmroberts and mlynn, you june 2012 ladies are getting so close it is crazy! I know once I hit the year mark it is going to start flying by more than it already is.

FI and I are still looking into DJs and are thinking of possilby changing our ceremony location from outdoors to indoors, so we are looking into churches that marry non members in the plymouth/canton/northville area, if anyone has any suggestions, send them my way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I feel like its that time were I have a million little things to do.

Drop everything off at the florist. Finish my programs. Double check room blocks. Make list of what to put in oot bags. Get BM gifts together. I'm sure so much more.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ahh I'm so jealous of you ladies who are so close to getting married!  Congrats everyone!!!

FI and I decided that we want a videographer, so now we're trying to find one.  I also bought our invites from Michael's yesterday (almost fought the cashier...turns out if they're on sale, they won't take a coupon!  So instead of getting 40% off with my coupon, I only got 30% off from the sale...grrr).

ANYWAYS, now I have to buy a top load printer for cheap hopefully, and then we can begin the process of figuring out how to print these things!  Not looking forward to this at all.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sparkles - You're almost a year out!  Enjoy the time while you have it.

Lauren - I too feel like I have a million little things to do.

This week: working my butt off in the lab, meetings, house hunting (viewing possibly "the one" tonight), and working on DIY stuff.
  • Options
    I managed to knock out 70% of my invites over the weekend. I LOVE THEM. Considering I'm doing them all from scratch and making my own kangaroo pockets, I think I did a pretty good job for not being crafty at all.

The only thing I have to do this week is get on my bridesmaids to order their dresses. Since the dress they all picked only comes in an extra long length, and all of them are shorter than 5'5, they all have to be hemmed and altered. One of my bridesmaids mom is going to do the alterations for us, so I don't want her to be slammed the last minute doing everyones dress. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-144?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:ae0b7131-b2f6-4b17-841d-da4ab9e5a17fPost:2f383128-cbd2-48c1-b58b-4e75a56542ec">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh I'm so jealous of you ladies who are so close to getting married!  Congrats everyone!!! FI and I decided that we want a videographer, so now we're trying to find one.  I also bought our invites from Michael's yesterday (almost fought the cashier...turns out if they're on sale, they won't take a coupon!  So instead of getting 40% off with my coupon, I only got 30% off from the sale...grrr). ANYWAYS, now I have to buy a top load printer for cheap hopefully, and then we can begin the process of figuring out how to print these things!  Not looking forward to this at all.
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

Aloisk - I almost fought the cashier at Michaels too!!  She wouldn't let me use 2 coupons, said the "computer wouldn't let her".  I purchased so much stuff I threw a fit and asked for a manager.  It was so ridiculous, if they did have exactly what I needed I would have just walked out.  Surprisingly when I asked for the manager, the computer let her use 2 coupons.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-144?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:ae0b7131-b2f6-4b17-841d-da4ab9e5a17fPost:3092e51c-3712-4b99-89d5-6ca80aea91ff">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MMPP : Aloisk - I almost fought the cashier at Michaels too!!  She wouldn't let me use 2 coupons, said the "computer wouldn't let her".  I purchased so much stuff I threw a fit and asked for a manager.  It was so ridiculous, if they did have exactly what I needed I would have just walked out.  <strong>Surprisingly when I asked for the manager, the computer let her use 2 coupons.
    </strong>Posted by getintheboxx[/QUOTE]

HA well when we asked for the manager, a 17 year old girl walked out and said there was nothing she could do!!!  I was SO angry.  Of course I had to buy them anyways, but I was fuming.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: ACTUALLY printing my invitations today after work! I won't be able to fully assemble them until I receive my rsvp card back from the printer (It's the one piece I sent out to get printed because it's double sided), and I'm also waiting on my custom address self-inking stamp to arrive in the mail! SO EXCITED!

FI is planning on travelling to Detroit this Thursday thru the rest of the weekend and I'm sort of excited to have the apartment to myself. It's so hard to get projects done when he's around, so I plan to be uber productive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards