Florida-Central Florida
Options

Destination Wedding Help...

Hey Ladies!
  My bestie has enlisted my help and I don't know where to turn!  She just got engaged and her and her fiance are thinking they want to do a destination wedding to Florida.  We would love to use a company that offers the whole thing (ceremony set-up to reception tear down) for a decent price.  Any suggestions?

Re: Destination Wedding Help...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    forgot to mention...she wants sunset on the beach.  (she's not picky as to whether it's ocean or gulf side)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try googling it.  I was curious and found some stuff that offer packages for all inclusive deals.  (tropical beach weddings.com for an example)  If you try to google, Florida beach weddings or something along those lines, you may find some information to help you girls out.  Good luck and have fun planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sdrury89sdrury89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paradise Cove in Orlando is one option. It's on a lake, but they have it set up to look like a beach. I booked it sight-unseen and Shanna has been super helpful and answered all my questions right away. They work with Big City Catering a lot, and they (Big City) is actually the one who does most of the set-up/take-down. Both are definitely worth looking into in my opinion.

You can PM me with any questions, I have both booked for my wedding :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Orlando wedding was a destination wedding. Although we didn't do it on a beach, our venue (Ritz-Carlton Grandes Lakes) was fantastic and perfect for a small group.

They have awesome package deals and work with great vendors so your friend doesn't have to worry about choosing individual vendors.

You can find pics and reviews here

xjcx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards