Michigan-Detroit
Options

Rustic wedding deco sale

I am getting married on 11-11. I will have all my rustic wedding stuff for sale afterwards. Also, wedding attire! If you are interested, please shoot me a message! I'd like to sell all decor together. Attire, I will split up :)

Wood slabs
Burlap sashes
Burlap banners
Berlap wrapped votives
Ball jars with wheat
Wooden pen holder
Wooden candle holdersfor head table
Fall isle bows
Ect....

Will have pictures after the wedding!

Re: Rustic wedding deco sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you could send me pictures after, that would be great!

SarahBMayne@gmail.com
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely interested in the ball jars and maybe some others. Could you email me with specifics of the jars (how many, size, cost)? My email address is drewmw at live dot com (obviously no spaces and replace "at" with "@ and dot" with ".")

Thanks!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    jrn77jrn77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will make sure I get pictures up afterwards! I also have 2 crates that we made from barn wood. Acorn place number holders with veneer wood burned leaves with the table # on them. A bride and groom sign made out of barn wood and twine that is wood burned.

There are 12 ball jars. They are the wide mouth eclipse jars with the old metal things on the sides that keep the glass lids on. Of course we arent using the lids, but they are there.

I am going to try to sell everything together. If I can't, then I will split them up. I live outside of Flint, but will be able to meet up many different places as my soon to be hubby travels around the state for work ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I might be interested in some of your things.  My wedding is rustic themed also.  I live in Almont, not too far from flint.  Can you email me pics when you can to eapullman@gmail.com?  Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    could you send pctures of what you still have? thanks.

redbabity07@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I am intrested in it all. My wedding is may 12 ao can you email me pic to Amberpowledge.com please thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards